Mylo make me POOR today !

Wednesday, March 24, 2010


I still can't sleep and don't know what to do.
Sorry my dearest roomate i disturb your sleep again :P

Hey i want to share, today after class me and Cindy want to go to the veterinary clinic to vaccine mylo. We go there by our feet :P but unluckily the vet clinic we went closed don't know why. Then i decided to go another vet clinic near Leisure mall. When arrived there i asked the price for 9 in 1 vaccine and the people said 40 RM then i said ok.

The doctor called my name and asked me to bring Mylo in to the room. She checked Mylo temperature buy put the thermometer into Mylo's anus, then she said the temperature is normal. Then she weighed Mylo, now Mylo already 1.2 kg (effect of greedy when eating) before one months ago his weight only 800 grams.

Then the doctor vaccined Mylo, Mylo bark maybe because he feel pain. Then i remembered Mylo's penis got something like dry skin and become red, i only asked the doctor there. She said she will checked. Then the doctor checked Mylo with something like electron magnifier i thought it's FREE but suddenly when i pay they charged me 10 RM only for checking, poor me i didn't ask before :(

Today i spent a lot of money because of Mylo, around 90RM++ for his vaccination, dewormed, checking his penis, transportation and medicine for his penis. But luckily i have good housemates, they donate me 10RM each person but i still spent so much money. If my mom know, she will mad at me i think. hehe

Now after vaccine, Mylo become so silent and not hyperactive as usual maybe because the vaccination's effect. Good, a short rest for me :)

Next week i have a plan to grooming Mylo because his fur already messy. keep wondering whether do grooming at home or at petshop. I thought Mylo robbed me with his needs . But i have no choice, i want all the best for him because I love Mylo so much :)

Mommy Mylo :)

0 comments: